directions Dispense an adequate amount in your palm to cover all surfaces of hands completely. Rub hands together until dry. Does not require rinsing. Supervise children in the use of this product.
safety tip For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. When using this product do not use in or near eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not store above 100ºF (38ºC). Non-staining. May discolor some fabrics.